Thursday, June 28, 2007

Word to Pdf





Hi All,

I provide all my games as a pdf files for all the people in the world that don't have access to Word.
I also provide all my reading games in Word so that if people wish to modify them to match the needs of their learners. The up side of this is that people who modify my reading games can email them to me and I can upload them to the site for everyone to use.

The software I use to convert the Word to pdf is free and it is called primo PDF feel free to check it out. It really is easy to use and does everything I need.

Cheers

Adrian

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At August 01, 2007, Blogger Rachel Whalley said...

Hi Adrian
I was exploring free pdf software awhile ago for one of my schools to use for their newsletters. I started off with Primo & thought it was good but then we started having problems with corrupted files. I could have trouble shooted the problem and reinstalled the software but i explored a bit further and found pdf factory (google for it) I found that pdf factory did all the same things but compressed the file down significantly more than Primo. This was really useful for mailouts of the school newsletters to be working with much smaller files.
OK take my propeller hat off now :-)

 
At August 01, 2007, Blogger An Urban Mercy said...

Hi Rachel,

Will def get it on my to-do list to have a go at that software.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home