Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Children's Authors & Publishers

It is a little scary I know, but it has been over 3 and a half years since I last updated my Virtual Library.

My Virtual Library is a place that I send my students during 'Silent Reading' / 'Silent Browsing' time to explore the Internet.

Tonight I updated my fav Publishers and Authors site.

If you think there is an author or publisher missing from this list, feel free to send it to me. Esp if you think students should be exposed to it before the end of childhood.

cheers

Adrian B

PS If you only check out one resource - the kids love the opportunity to create their own Captain Underpants Comic,

1 Comments:

At June 27, 2007, Blogger Jody Hayes said...

I would add Gavin Bishop (NZ) ... fantastic use of colour to show emotion in his illustrations.
You can read some great books online here http://www.icdlbooks.org/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home