Sunday, July 01, 2007

Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow

When I created my website in 2002 my plan was for it to be a showcase of my portrait and wedding photography. Hence the black and white photos and the moodiness :)

Now... given that it is 2007 and people are mainly visiting for student resources. Plus, I'm not reading nearly as much Kafka hehehe I've decided that it is time for a make over.

Today I spent I few too many hours knocking up a lighter feel for my homepage. I know it is a little big on the file size but I do feel that it has a much 'lighter' feel. See what you think.

If you have any suggestions for 'catch phrases' for the flash animation at the top of the page, feel free to send them through.

cheers

Adrian

2 Comments:

At July 01, 2007, Blogger Chris Betcher said...

I really like the new look... I got quite a surprise when I linked to it tonight... Much brighter and more fun looking! Well done again mate.

PS, the podcast is now online.

Chris

 
At July 02, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. I haven't looked at your site for a while. It looks fantastic. While your previous first page was very impressive, the new one fits well with the rest of the site. And the work you have done with the kids is fantastic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home