Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Free Educational Resources 4 Kindergarten

Here are some excellent free educational reading games that you can use when teaching early grades. When I taught Kinder in my first and second years of teaching I really wish I had access to games like these. Well done Kelly and keep up the great work! :-)

BTW - for the kinder teachers that I did some professional development with yesterday... aren't you glad you subscribed to my blog. I'm sure this site will save you a couple of hours preparation time and a fair few dollars. Might even cause a little learnin' :)

cheers

Adrian

1 Comments:

At November 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another great find Adrian. I will see some of those Kinder teachers tomorrow and steer them towards this new site. Well done! LAS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home