Saturday, November 04, 2006

The Ultimate Educational Timesaver

primaryschool.com.au is one of the educational websites that I use often and I look forward to the site's newsletter arriving in my Inbox each week.

Whenever I'm planning some classwork I always do a bit of research on this site to see if Charlie has already compiled a list of the resources I'm after.

The site is well organised with links to all the major Key Learning Areas / Curriculum Areas / Subjects and there are some very useful teaching resources on the site. Hey he must have taste, he has links to my work hehehehe

Check it out and make sure you sign up for his free newsletter.

cheers

Adrian
PS Primary school in Oz is the same as Elementary School in the US.

1 Comments:

At January 15, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I live and teach in Montana. This site has many helpful tutorials and lessons already prepared. Thank you for all the postings and educational material. My students always benefit from the information and games you provide.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home