Thursday, October 05, 2006

Collaboration Across the World :)

Bill and I have never met. In fact I don't even know what Bill looks like... yet we work together. Such is the beauty of the Internet.

Bill is a reading tutor in Northern Ireland and every now & then he sends me some of the games that he's been making and playing with his students. Today a new one arrived and almost immediately I can post it here so that it is available to teachers of the world to use. How cool is this technology?

If you have QUALITY games that you have made & tested with students, the students have enjoyed them and most importantly have learnt from them, feel free to email them to me and I'll post them on my website with full credit to you.

cheers

Adrian
hey_ad@yahoo.com

1 Comments:

At October 05, 2006, Blogger Anne said...

Hey Adrian
I've just subscribed to your blog so I will watch with interest. I too have a blog but it won't be near as interesting as yours but I find it a great way to keep me on my toes and keep thinking about what I'm all about as an educator. I love the way we can all collaborate so easily and share things all 'across the world' as you say
regards Anne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home