Thursday, September 28, 2006

Welcome to My Little Corner of the Blogosphere :)

Mmmmmmm...

My first ever blog post...


Should I start with something pithy?
Something grand?
A whimper perhaps?


Anyway, welcome to my blog. The blog of Adrian Bruce of adrianbruce.com fame

My website provides free teaching resources to the world e.g. printable reading games, maths games, suggestions on software to use with students and much, much more.

At the moment I want to use the blog to allow the users of my site to find out when I update content but
I'm sure this will evolve as time goes on.

So feel free to have a look around my site and see what you can use.

Cheers

Adrian

6 Comments:

At September 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website is a fantastic resource. As a homeschooler I use it often and am always astounded by the quality.

A big thankyou!

 
At September 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have found your resources an invaluable tool. Anything that gets my students (language disabilities) talking, thinking and learning is greatly appreciated. Huge thanks!!

 
At September 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi from northern ireland.
any educator who visits Adrian's site will count themselves lucky.
What happened 2 the chat function?
superbill

 
At September 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey who are those 3 who beat me? g, superbill & anonymous! hmmph! just becoz i wasn't online at the right moment! I woz gunna claim first dibs.
:)
i've worked with the lad so, y'know, i expect a certain precedence.

:)
minh

 
At September 30, 2006, Blogger Chris Betcher said...

Good on you Adrian.

Welcome to the Blogosphere!

Chris B

 
At October 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

any1 have useful resources/games for teaching initial and final sound recognition or sound position in words?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home