Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Keeping It is Perspective

In the last 7 days the site has had 52,653 page views. Given these numbers I sometimes have to be reminded myself that each of the resources downloaded has its own story.

Here are two such stories that came through today.

SRI LANKA

Your site is incredible.I'm a teacher of English as wel as a mother of
2 kids. Your site will be very useful to me. I found your site today I
loved it from the very moment I entered it.The most important thing is
it's free. Actually I can't afford to spend on resources as I'm not
that rich and don't have a credit card.I thank you very much and I hope
that you would continue your good work. May God Bless you.


& also from Sri Lanka

Dear Adrian,
I'm a teacher of English and everyday I surf internet for reading
resources. I came across your site today and it's wonderful.I don't know
what words I have to use to thank you.THANK YOU VERY MUCH.I hope that you
ould continue the good work.


Sort of keeps it real for us in the West ;)

cheers

Adrian B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home