Sunday, May 20, 2007

Why Blog With Students

As a result of my frustration of not being able to find a 'one stop shop' for the teacher wishing to embark on the, 'blogging in the classroom' adventure, I'm slowly (might I add very slowly) building the site.

Today I was looking at why we should blog with students and came across this video.


It includes a few of the ideas that I see as central and I've added a few of my ideas as boring old text to my webpage... Why Blog With Students.

I know I'll be adding more to this site... and probably taking a few things away once morning comes ;)

cheers

Adrian

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At May 22, 2007, Blogger Rachel Boyd said...

Hi Adrian,
What a surprise to find a video made by me featured on a blog I regularly read!
Cheers and keep up your great postings :)

Rachel, Nelson, NZ

 
At May 22, 2007, Blogger An Urban Mercy said...

Hi Rachel,

I once read a quote that said, 'There are no ICT gurus in education, just us'. ;)

Your TeacherTube video says so many of the things that I've been thinking about over the last couple of weeks that I just had to use it. Thanks for taking the time to make the vid and thanks for putting your ideas out there for the world to share.

cheers

Adrian

 

Post a Comment

<< Home