Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Phonics Overhaul

My sister does make me laugh so :)

Over the next two days she is attending a conference in Sydney Australia which will examine models of education used in disadvantaged schools.

At many of these conferences she allows herself a slight chuckle when a presenter throws up a slide and recommends either my Reading Games site or Phonics Poster site as excellent resources.

She has been known to nudge the person next to her and say, 'I used to live with that guy.' :)

Check out the completely remodeled phonics site. New posters. Motivational quotes added to each poster and the posters are now available as pdf and doc files.

cheers

Adrian

One more vote gets me 100 votes in this Blogging Award. Go on. Be the 100th :)


Edu-bloggers Award

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home