Thursday, June 21, 2007

Chess Rules!

I love having chess as a learning centre activity in my classroom. The game is great for concentration in students and I really think it has a carry over into children's ability to concentrate and read.

I'm now putting together a website that will be filled with posters that a teacher can print out, introduce and then make a wall display from. This way the students can refer to them when learning to play the game.

I feel a lot of people let their students play a level of chess that doesn't bring out the true beauty of the game. These posters aim to better the quality of chess being played in classrooms all over the world.

So here are the first 3 rules of chess :)


Drop me a vote if you print this poster ;)


Edu-bloggers Award

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home