Tuesday, May 15, 2007

How to Create Online Comic Strips

There are a variety of online tools out there on the Web that enable you to have your students quickly produce comic strips.

One of my favourite activities is to have the kids create a comic strip of the lamest joke they have ever heard.

This week I'm working with a class and hope to have the kids get their comic strips onto their blogs. I'll let you know how it goes.

Oh yeah... and thanks to the recent thread on the Oz Teachers newsgroup that provided the inspiration for this post :)

Cheers

Adrian
Mmmm, 2 more votes and I'm into third spot. So if you found this info useful feel free to cast a vote my way.


Edu-bloggers Award

1 Comments:

At May 18, 2007, Blogger Mark said...

I've just tried the Make Belief Comics site and it's fantastic... so simple, but very flexible.

I'm definitely going to try this with my class. Thanks for the inspiration!

Mark

 

Post a Comment

<< Home