Saturday, May 05, 2007

Blogging Activities for Students

I am currently putting together a website that aims to be a 'one stop shop' for any teacher who wishes to set up a classroom blog. My aim is to have possible activities that work, the whys and wherefores, a bit of legal stuff, links to blogging gurus and finally a collection of inspirational classroom blogs...

So if you know any classrooms around the world like to 2007 Ace Kids that are using blogging in 'creative and productive' ways, feel free to send it to me for possible inclusion on this webpage.

Cheers

Adrian
NB If you now have a couple of writing ideas for you students, feel free to cast a vote my way for the 'Best Educational Blog' at the Bloggers' Choice Awards. I see I'm coming equal 6th tonight. Let's see if we can raise it a little :)


Edu-bloggers Award

2 Comments:

At May 05, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to see some class blogs that use David Warlick's classblogmeister blog as it is safe for children - but maybe I think this because this is what my class uses. Pretty powerful stuff for five year olds!
Jody Hayes

 
At May 06, 2007, Blogger Adrian Bruce said...

Hi Jody,

The Ace Kids use Classblogmeister :) Maybe we could put your blog onto the site for people to see what you are doing.

Adrian

 

Post a Comment

<< Home