Monday, May 07, 2007

Blog Hosting - Which One to Use?

Blogging would have to be the one of the best tools for engaging children in writing that there is currently going around.

One of my initial frustrations with getting into blogging was having to do all the action research on where to get the blogs hosted.

Tonight I've outlined some of the possibilities I looked into so that you don't have to reinvent the wheel.
http://www.adrianbruce.com/blogging/blog_hosting/blog_hosting.htm

See what you think and feel free to offer any advice you

Cheers

Adrian
NB If you learnt a little something from this post, feel free to cast a vote my way for the 'Best Educational Blog' at the Bloggers' Choice Awards. I see I'm coming a credible 6th tonight :)


Edu-bloggers Award

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home